We help corporations and other organizations develop strategies to incorporate advanced materials into new products.
We at Nanotech Plus, LLC focus on non-commodity materials that are at the early stages of commercial development, where challenges of scale-up, integration, and market focus are critical. Nanoengineered materials can offer a wide range of performance enhancements to existing products including: novel color and visual effects, antifouling, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, increases in tensile strength, modulus, heat distortion temperature, and increased electrical conductivity. The nanoengineered materials we have worked on include polymers, ceramics, metals, and biomaterials.
We can assist our clients in:
- evaluation of markets for new products
- due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- identification of the competitive landscape for short/long term strategy
- industry sector based market research
- technical-economic assessments of business opportunities and technology commercialization
- new business concept validation
- strategic alliance and sales development support
- channel strategies including economic and choke-point analysis
- advanced IP search support to help enhance client understanding of the market, competing technologies, competitive intelligence, and long-term trends.